This month’s Cowboy Charcoal featured recipe is a single pan solution to a healthy meal from the grill. Get grilling and serve up single pan salmon and veggies!
- 4 Salmon filets, individual portions
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, sliced into 1” pieces
- 1 Bunch baby broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tbsp Garlic Junkie, divided
- 10 Ounce Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Lemons, Halved
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Pesto
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat the pellet grill to 450 degrees using Cowboy Charcoal and Hickory Barbeque Pellets or Cowboy Apple Barbeque Pellets.
- In a large bowl, toss the asparagus, broccoli with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with Garlic Junkie.
- Mix in the sliced cherry tomatoes
- Arrange the salmon portions in the center of a large baking sheet
- Arrange the vegetables around the salmon.
- Season the salmon with additional Garlic Junkie.
- Place the salmon in the pellet smoker and cook until the salmon reaches 145F, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place a few lemons, right on the grill to char them while the salmon cooks.
- Remove the baking sheet from the pellet smoker.
- Top the salmon and vegetables with freshly chopped basil and pesto as it rests.
- Squeeze the charred lemon juice over top the salmon and serve.
For the full recipe video, please see here.
This recipe of the month, featuring single pan salmon and veggies, is an online exclusive for Western Life Today brought to you by Cowboy Charcoal. Click to subscribe to Western Life Today!