This month’s Cowboy Charcoal featured recipe is a single pan solution to a healthy meal from the grill. Get grilling and serve up single pan salmon and veggies!
- 4 Salmon filets, individual portions
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, sliced into 1” pieces
- 1 Bunch baby broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tbsp Garlic Junkie, divided
- 10 Ounce Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Lemons, Halved
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Pesto
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat the pellet grill to 450 degrees using Cowboy Charcoal and Hickory Barbeque Pellets or Cowboy Apple Barbeque Pellets.
- In a large bowl, toss the asparagus, broccoli with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with Garlic Junkie.
- Mix in the sliced cherry tomatoes
- Arrange the salmon portions in the center of a large baking sheet
- Arrange the vegetables around the salmon.
- Season the salmon with additional Garlic Junkie.
- Place the salmon in the pellet smoker and cook until the salmon reaches 145F, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place a few lemons, right on the grill to char them while the salmon cooks.
- Remove the baking sheet from the pellet smoker.
- Top the salmon and vegetables with freshly chopped basil and pesto as it rests.
- Squeeze the charred lemon juice over top the salmon and serve.
For the full recipe video, please see here.