This Cowboy Charcoal featured recipe is an easy-to-grill side dish that everyone will devour. These grilled mini hasselback potatoes can be cooked alongside any protein and are ready in under an hour. Watch Girls Can Grill pitmaster Christie Vanover demonstrate how to grill these potatoes along with Prime Rib.
- 1 lb bag baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs (parsley, rosemary, thyme)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Heat your grill to 400F degrees using Cowboy All Natural Garlic & Onion Hardwood Briquets with an indirect heat zone.
- Take one potato and carefully cut 1/8-inch slices down the potato without cutting all the way through. (Watch our video on YouTube for a complete demo).
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Place the sliced potatoes in the bowl and carefully toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes on the grill over indirect heat. Cook for 30-45 minutes to an internal temperature of 210F degrees.
- Just before removing them from the grill, baste the potatoes with melted butter.