The Fall 2022 digital issue of Western Life Today includes:
- Wrangler options to dress like a Dutton
- Must-have fall apparel
- Popularity of Western culture in modern TV
- Guest ranches across the country
- The new Hotel Drover as the historic Fort Worth Stockyards
- Western home decor
- A spotlight on Fancy Lady Cowgirl, Courtenay DeHoff.
- Award-winning artist Michelle Wright
- Photographer Spotlight: Click Thompson
- Clothing designer and horsewoman Paige Callaway
- Professional breakaway roper Kelsie Domer
- Photographer Spotlight: Emily McCartney
- Shaley Gutzwiler, AKA West Desperado
- Must-have Western bags
- Three unique Western boutiques
- A shopping list of accessories while supporting local artisans
- The historic 7S Stuart Ranch
- Pit barrel smoked turkey recipe
You can find all back issues of Western Life Today here.
In the Fall 2022 issue of Western Life Today, you’ll find spotlights on influential people in the Western world like Fancy Lady Cowgirl Courtney DeHoff and West Desperado Shaley Gutzwiler, as well as stories on Western apparel and destinations (see full contents above).
In addition to the Fall 2022 issue, you can find all back issues of Western Life Today here.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Western Life Today—the premier publication for all-things Western, from fashion to entertainment, destinations, and more
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40